cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My tv caught fire!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 50 inch Samsung plasma tv (I turned it on yesterday morning) only to hear static sounds and crackling then saw the sparks flying out the back of it accompanied by a small fire coming from the back and smoke coming out of the top !! Not happy I have 2 young children in the house and very VERY unsafe if one of them had turned it on!!!! Unbelievable and I am completely disgusted with Samsung now after being a fan of their products for awhile NOT anymore!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My tv caught fire!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please follow up with us here in community as soon as you can.