Original topic:

My volume won't go up or down

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 6:50 PM)
Storm_Shadow
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello to those people who own a Samsung 2017 TV Model - ALL MU SERIES.

That model has an issue with the Volume where you cannot raise it up or down.

I don't know if this is intentional that Samsung release Software to broke the tv volume for All MU Series TV.

According to their Trouble Shooting guide, you must reset the tv Factory Reset, however when you do that the TV won't even go to the initial setup, and that is an indication that there is something wrong already with the TV.

It is like Samsung itself is forcing Consumers to buy a new TV since the TV is 4 years old already from the time they launched it in 2017.

#Samsung 

Why are you doing this to your consumers who spend money and put trust in tv, and yet you're forcing them to buy a new TV due to that you intentionally broke the system of all MU series by not letting them adjust the volume properly.

Please have pity for those Consumers that cannot afford to pay for Out Warranty Repair.  You should take responsibility for this issue.

5 Replies
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Volume won't work with remote or TV buttons? Try Smart things remote see if that raises volume. Just a suggestion.
0 Likes
Storm_Shadow
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

sorry my friend, but that is not gonna work, this issue been released by Samsung Itself. This is to force their consumers to buy a new TV. 

0 Likes
user9E3wNgpr63
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have had the same problem for a few months now. I tried the smart hub reset, factory reset, and hard reboot. Smart hub reset worked for a little while. That no longer works. I have two older Samsung a that aren’t having this issue. Very disappointed in Samsung’s response to this issue. If I have to get a new tv it won’t be a Samsung. 

Storm_Shadow
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

that is a known issue that they don't acknowledge I believed, probably they release this issue to force their customer to buy a new TV since maybe their sales are not that ok. that is why maybe their forcing the consumers to get a new to make up for their lost in the Sales. 

0 Likes
userX2f97heXgW
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My issues started the same way: volume wouldn't work and resets were only a temporary fix.  Now the TV's issues morphed into no apps working and the TV not responding to the remote.  I'm still hopeful there will be some kind of fix for this.

0 Likes