JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NO AV JACKS ON THE BACK OF MY UN58TU7000FXZA!

(Topic created: 06-04-2023 03:15 AM)
userkR8tlqcUW1
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi, I have a 58" Samsung Smart Television Model UN58TU7000FXZA. I wanted to know if I could add a Bluetooth speaker to this device This television didn't come with any Av Jacks input, which made it impossible for me to hook up my stereo that I already had. is there and other solutions to adding my stereo system that I have

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there @userkR8tlqcUW1!  Welcome to the community.  I have an old home theater system that I wanted to connect to my television, but much like yourself the television was missing the old school ports.  This can be resolved by purchasing digital to analog audio converter.  I haven't looked back since! This will also get you back to using your bluetooth speaker 🙂

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us or send one of the moderators a DM!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs

@userkR8tlqcUW1 That TV has a digital audio output. You could use that to connect to your stereo if the stereo has a digital audio input. 

Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there @userkR8tlqcUW1!  Welcome to the community.  I have an old home theater system that I wanted to connect to my television, but much like yourself the television was missing the old school ports.  This can be resolved by purchasing digital to analog audio converter.  I haven't looked back since! This will also get you back to using your bluetooth speaker 🙂

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us or send one of the moderators a DM!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes