JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need Help with Warranty

(Topic created: 01-17-2023 12:12 PM)
brandazzo20
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Samsung techs came out four times to repair my UN85 TV and determined it could not be fixed and initiated a warranty refund with the returns and exchange department. Yesterday we were told the parts were discontinued and would get a voucher to buy a new TV.  Then a call back ten minutes later saying that was a mistake. I would like to receive my money back so I can purchase a new TV. I have tried to go through phone and text support but am not getting anywhere. Is there anyone from Samsung that monitors these forums that can give me some personal assistance?  The last technician who came out said he had to take the TV off the wall to see the back, then demanded two hundred dollars before leaving when my father would not pay him cash!  This service has been extremely frustrating!  Can anyone help?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My goodness! That definitely sounds frustrating; I'd be happy to assist you 🙂 Could you shoot me or any of the other mods a private message with the serial number of your TV?

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My goodness! That definitely sounds frustrating; I'd be happy to assist you 🙂 Could you shoot me or any of the other mods a private message with the serial number of your TV?

0 Likes
brandazzo20
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

How do I send you a private messag

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My apologies all you would need to do is click on our name and click the send message button. 

0 Likes