JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need picture of back of Model UN40D6300

(Topic created: 05-18-2021 11:53 AM)
userrrq8Qc4ucE
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Web search indicates there are 4 HDMI ports, but my TV was bought in 2011 and looks like it only has one.  The manuals do not show the ports or give a good explanation of them.

Where can I find this information? Have they changed the number of ports on this model since 2011?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userrrq8Qc4ucE
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Sent you the info and the manual does show it has 4 HDMI ports but some are labeled USB and show as USB on the Samsung menu. Have ordered a Roku firestick and will see if I can access the current Netflix app that way since it cannot be loaded on my old TV.  Thanks for your help.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Samsung UN55D6300, UN46D6300, UN40D6300 Inputs - Picture Gallery

The model will have 4 ports on the left hand side this is at least the case with the US models.  If you provide the full model of your television I could see if your specific model could be one from a particular retailer.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
userrrq8Qc4ucE
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Sent you the info and the manual does show it has 4 HDMI ports but some are labeled USB and show as USB on the Samsung menu. Have ordered a Roku firestick and will see if I can access the current Netflix app that way since it cannot be loaded on my old TV.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You are most welcome.

0 Likes