Original topic:

Network cable disconnected

(Topic created on: 1/10/21 2:09 PM)
usermMq0wiEfus
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

As of 10th Jan 2021 this is still happening - an irritating pop up telling me my network cable is disconnected and then connected and repeating itself over and over, despite the TV obviously being connected to the internet. 

i have had same TV connected to same router for over a year - this is obviously a software issue and needs to be resolved.

Please don't tell me about cold reboots etc, I have tried it all and nothing works. I am not going to reset my TV to factory settings again either because this also does not fix the issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
userMnm8orDLFG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Been having the same problem wiht my tv too.Mine is Qled 60t and i have tried everything and would work for a bit and then would freeze or stop working.The issue is with the firmware 1460 update.Never had I had a problem that my tv before.Also the HDR mode is screw up.When I watch Disney plus or Netflix before its get disconnected the HDR mode is way too dark and its not the Eco solution or the motion lighting...its the firmware issue the patch that was attach to it.Please Samsung had a solution with the firmware where it freezes and disconnects and never let me on again..keeps saying its down and the HDR mode when watchings apps.it was ok with the last firmware but HDR needs imprvement on the Qled 60t tvs.

0 Likes