JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New firmware update

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 02:47 PM)
user0XCbV61cKY
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a UN46ES6820 led tv bought in 2012, the last firmware on the tv was version 2004.

Recently a version 2006 showed up ( after 6 years from the last update). I can’t get any info on this version, what does it do? On Samsung’s web site the latest version for this tv is still 2004.

thanks..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I am able to verify from our website the latest version is 2004.0 as of June 5th, 2015, you can check for any new updates here: Download Center to be as accurate and as up to date as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I am able to verify from our website the latest version is 2004.0 as of June 5th, 2015, you can check for any new updates here: Download Center to be as accurate and as up to date as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0XCbV61cKY
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I should have said that the 2006.0 showed up ON the tv via the online update feature….