JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Old LN19C350 TV not showing HDMI source

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 05:34 AM)
RandomUsername
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I wanted to get rid of that annoying black bar that periodically shows up every once in a while because it was really distracting, So I looked online and read that changing the source settings would help so I did and now options like the HDMI source are greyed out and when I went into "self diagnostics" there is no reset option (the only sources I can acess are PC and TV

imageWhen I go into the source list

imageWhen I try to select it

(Also I kinda lost the remote for the TV and have only been able to use those buttons on the bottom of the TV to navigate around) 
0 Likes
30 Replies
jayblaze84
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Can't fix it until you get another remote
RandomUsername
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Alright
0 Likes
jayblaze84
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Go on Amazon or eBay find out the exact model of your TVA remote is only like $10
RandomUsername
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I saw one and I orderd it thanks
0 Likes
jayblaze84
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
No problem you won't have an issue after that
0 Likes
RandomUsername
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Ok so I have the remote know what exactly would I do now? I saw there was a factory reset mode but I belive it just factory resets the remote and not the TV itsself
0 Likes
jayblaze84
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Reset it it resets the tv
0 Likes
jayblaze84
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
No navigate to it through the tv menu it resets the tv do this now then reply back
RandomUsername
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
@jayblaze84 Ok the plug in play option is available now but the HDMI source is still unavailable can you tell me what exactly to do in the plug in play menu that way I don't make the same mistake as laat time
0 Likes