cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Overheating screen and melting corner

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HELP!!! I see this is a common problem. What is the solution??!!! I just noticed my Samsung 6200 series is overheating and the left corner is starting to melt and there are white lines across the screen. HELP!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Overheating screen and melting corner

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers, along with pictures of the screen and bezel damage, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers, along with pictures of the screen and bezel damage, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pm link not working 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The PM Link issue has been fixed.

Highlighted

6200 screen melt

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Out of no where my screen on my TV burned on the bottom right corner it got extremely hot to touch and the TV screen is shot very unhappy and looking for some sort of help

Highlighted

Re: 6200 screen melt

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why was my thread moved but not answered 

Highlighted
Constellation

Screen overheating on bottom left corder (UN50J6200afxza)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI

I've owned this TV several years for our family room.

We are not watching TV that much, so didn't noticed any symptom until now.

Few days ago, suddenly schree is starting blurred and bottom left corner getting dark.

My son touched that spot and he was almost burnt.

We did turned off the TV and nevre turn it on again.

Is this common issue of this model?
We always used samsung TV and nevr has this issue before.
Anyone have similiar issue or any solution to fix, please let me know
Thanks inadvance.
BR

Highlighted
Constellation

Tv overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I own model UN50J6200 and the right bottom corner started to overheat. It gets extremely hot and the tv is unsuable. They're also lines on the bottom and top of the screen. I did speak to your help desk and the agent did to a reset on my tv but it didn't resolve the issue. I notice other people with the same model, the 6300, and few others models has had the same overheating problem. Was there a recall for the overheating tv's or a promo for customers with this issue? My tv is 5 years old and I have always liked Samsung products but I'm hesitant to buy another Samsung tv. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

👍

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having THE SAME issues. The bottom left of the screen is way over heated, the left corner of the screen is melted and there is a black blob along with discoloration in the corner too. Anything that will help? Smiley Sad this is very upsetting.