JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PC to TV Easy Connection

(Topic created: 11-21-2022 02:59 AM)
UKCM
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I noticed the app requires admin privileges to run, how do I turn this off?

I gave all users full control but it still requires admin rights, why is that?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can understand not wanting to always have to run the program in administrator mode. This is a windows setting, but as long as you are on a personal pc you should be able to do the following: right-click the app > go to properties > Got to the compatibility tab > then uncheck run program as administrator. If it is still asking then there is a setting in windows that could be causing this. Also please note that some apps will need to be run in admin mode to be able to access all features. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can understand not wanting to always have to run the program in administrator mode. This is a windows setting, but as long as you are on a personal pc you should be able to do the following: right-click the app > go to properties > Got to the compatibility tab > then uncheck run program as administrator. If it is still asking then there is a setting in windows that could be causing this. Also please note that some apps will need to be run in admin mode to be able to access all features. 

0 Likes