Original topic:

PN 60f8500

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 11:14 AM)
userxenkW4DsBu
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a PN 60f8500 Plasma set. It seems the power supply board is out.  I have been a loyal Samsung customer for almost two decades. We Have Three Samsung plasmas and 3 Samsung smart phones. We upgrade our smart phones every two years with the latest Samsung Phones and have for years. I am asking for assistance in the repair of my Plasma TV. The part is very expensive and almost imposable to find. I am perfectly capable of replacing the part on my own . PLEASE help me with this !!! I love your product!! This is the second time Ive had issues with my Samsung TV. You guys took good care of me last time. I hope you do the same this time.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You can get the power board for your television from our supplier at samsungparts.com. Unfortunately, the age of the television makes it ineligible for any accommodations.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes