Original topic:

Picture loses signal

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 01:14 PM)
userGhPehlCAXO
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Model UN75NU700FXZA.  Sporadically, the picture goes off and I get a message: "HDMI 1 - No Signal.  Check cable and setting of your source. Press source on remote to select connected source device." Sometimes the picture comes back in a minute, and sometimes it stays off and I have to restart. The HDMI 1 checks out out fine, and the TV source doesn't move from HDMI 1 to something else.  I've contacted Samsung and Comcast and have tried out everything they said, and still have the same problem.  I had a tech come in, and of course the tv worked perfectly, just to have the same problems later. Of course, the tv is out of warranty. 

Is there a fix for this problem other than leaving it at the shop to see if it'll happen again?  I think I've tried everything except for taking the TV apart, which I am not qualified to do. Help?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I have this problem with my surveillance dvr. Apart from unplugging and plugging back in the connection on both ends and replacing the cables to rule that out it's likely a bad hdmi port. I can wiggle the cable where it plugs into the dvr and the picture returns so I know for me it's the port on my dvr.
0 Likes