cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Pictures won’t load on frame tv

0770B53E-BBCD-42C4-9C1B-E1FE7C3E1335.jpeg

This is the message I keep getting when trying to put pictures on the frame tv from SmartThings app. In addition when I do this the screen goes black and renders my remote useless. I've had this issues since I bought the tv a while ago. How do I fix this? I've been on the phone with many people from Samsung and nobody can fix it. HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pictures won’t load on frame tv

I'm sorry to hear that, what is your current software version? Also have you tried to factory reset the TV? Also are you using the most recent version of smart things? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm on the most recent SmartThings app and made sure the tv software was most up to date. I've not done the factory reset.

how do I do that? Will it eliminate all the apps I have on there? Amazon Prime Netflix Disney plus etc

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.