Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Powers off After 5 seconds

9 REPLIES 9
Constellation

Re: Powers off After 5 seconds

Could be the power supply or a faulty cord.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, how long have you had the TV? Also, are you using a surge protector? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

no surge protector and have had t.v for 1 month
Astronaut

will only turn on after holding down power button on remote door five seconds. bright power led flash then it comes on shows smart t.v logo and then back light then off
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This is something that will require service, depending on the return policy of your place of purchase you may qualify for an exchange if not please send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

here you go

20201230_191632_capture(1)_4725.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

My apologies i am unable to see this one can you send it to a private message using this link:https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

My apologies I was unable to see this as the format made the picture too small to see any details. please send the model and serial number to a private message using the link provided: https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Astronaut

huh??