Original topic:

Problem YouTube

(Topic created: 04-19-2020 01:35 PM)
userusUK7TLyJh
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I don't have YouTube app in my smart tv 65 inches and I can't find YouTube in my application 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is the app not showing up at all in the app store? If this is the case, the Youtube app developers no longer support your model TV. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is the app not showing up at all in the app store? If this is the case, the Youtube app developers no longer support your model TV. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Luqman_Ansari
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have the same issue with Samsung smart TV 40 inch.

So I would like to request Samsung to give out a new update which would be compatible with current version of youtube. Can it be happen???

0 Likes
userZlXLBasft8
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is there any solution to this or should we throw out our TVs? My TV production year is 2019 and I was not expecting this? Why latest models are not supported by Youtube developers?

0 Likes
userusUK7TLyJh
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The YouTube  app not showing up at all in the app store but Netflix and Amazon prime video showing