cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Problem with AMC app on UN65KS8000FXZA

Hey all.

I recently tried installing the AMC app on my UN65KS8000FXZA. I've never had any issues with apps until now. When I open the app it shows the loading screen for a few seconds, then I get a black screen with "problem with config request". I've reinstalled the app probably 17 times, checked and I'm on the latest firmware 1242, and reset the smart hub. Nothing has fixed it. 

Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Problem with AMC app on UN65KS8000FXZA

same EXAcT issue. Help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Since this is the only app that you are having issues with this seems to be an issue with AMC. I would recommend reaching out to their support form. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this the only app that you are having issues with? Also, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

This is the only app I'm having problems with.

I haven't done a factory reset yet because I spent a lot of time tweaking the calibration and I don't want to lose that. I did however do a reset of the smart hub, but that didn't fix it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same problem. Its the only app that won't work. I contacted AMC as told per Samsung.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It looks like AMC fixed the issue. I reinstalled the app on the TV and now it's working.