cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Q70T Makes popping sound

I have my PC connected to my 65" Q70T via HDMI and an older Pinnacle Speakers sound bar connected via new amazon optical cable. Occasionally when starting a video or other moving picture with sound file (gif with sound) there will be a loud popping sound from the sound bar. It does not do this if the sound bar is off and I am using the TV speakers. It doesnt do it all the time or with all videos/files. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q70T Makes popping sound

I recommend reaching out to the soundbar manufacturer regarding this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The problem with that is my soundbar manufacturer doesnt exist any more

Highlighted
Product Expert

It could just be your cable or connection. I would try switching cables even tho you know the Optical cable is quality sometimes having cables that are above the tech of older devices effects the way they interact. I would try just a soft reset up of all your cables and connections first then work your way to hardware. It could just be your old soundbar going out too. hopefully this helps a bit. 

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you