JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Reconnecting an FH6030 TV

(Topic created: 07-13-2021 07:53 AM)
colonel_biggs
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This TV has been working perfectly; Verizon is my provider. Had to move TV to a new location, and then reconnected cables.  When I turn the TV on, it says there is no signal and to check the source.  The source is HDMI2.  The connections are simple.  Why am I getting this message?

Gordon

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Just for clarification, is it strictly HDMI 2 that's giving you trouble?  Which software version is running on the television currently?  Are you still using the same HDMI cable on that port?  Hopefully we can help you find a resolution to this matter.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Just for clarification, is it strictly HDMI 2 that's giving you trouble?  Which software version is running on the television currently?  Are you still using the same HDMI cable on that port?  Hopefully we can help you find a resolution to this matter.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usermaj_va
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same problem, but only started in the last two weeks.  When system started up (Verizon FIOS STB to Onkyo TX-NR696 receiver, to Samsung TV HDMI 4 (ARC) input), the TV insists there is no signal.  Disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable 'fixes' the problem.  Was there a recent firmware update?

0 Likes