cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refund

I have been sent 2 emails confirming that my refund was successfully submitted. Still no money back. I bought a tv 3 months ago it broke after 2 days. 1st they were going to send someone out. 3 weeks go by then they were going to replace. 3 more weeks and then I was supposed to get a refund. It has now been over to months many calls that lasted hrs and still no money!!! It is almost 500$. I have done everything right I have proff of my claims no one is doing anything. I want my money back. I also have proff that they didn't have a clear pic of the SN and I resent it in a text. He said received and it will take 1 to 2 days to review. That was on July 14th still nothing. I want my money back. I have wrote many emails and I am getting no where!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Refund

I had this same problem with the Samsung IconX wireless headphones. I sent them in to get repaired, but it turned out that the Model of headphones were discontinued and then they gave me the refund after I called them countless times and sent emails. I would say it was about 2 months...