JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Removed post about a TV with a potential fire hazard...

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 06:51 PM)
FeMaster
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I see that my post in the group has been deleted. Is there some reason for this? Other posts here relating to the exact same sort of situation are still up. Why am I being singled out? If someone is trying to coverup the problem, they are not doing a very good job leaving all the other posts on the same topic up... I think I deserve some sort of an explanation here as to why it was deleted. This is where the post USED TO reside:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Samsung-TV-Melted-Bezel-and-Destroyed-the-Screen-...

Now all that comes up is this:

Denied.jpg

In brief, my TV could have burned down my house. The lower left corner of the TV got so hot that it destroyed the LCD panel and melted the bezel. Had someone not been actively watching it at the time, who knows how far it could have progressed.

PXL_20221017_024836353.jpgPXL_20221017_024805121.jpg

6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Other posts related to this issue is probably why it was deleted, don't need 50 different posts relating to the same issue
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs
There is your reason as to why it was deleted
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Your issue has been reposted many time - if the same thing happened to you, reply to a similar post instead of creating your own. The forums is not a place for duplicate posts - the search button is your friend. Use it.
Solution
FeMaster
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My TV model was not the same as in any of the other posts, therefore it is relevant and not a duplicate. The TV also currently has an open support ticket in on it which Samsung themselves has escalated within their support system. Makes little sense to remove a post with an open support ticket.

blazeBark
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Having a support ticket does not protect your post from deletion on a public forum when it is already being taken care of by Samsung privately.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
HD and UHD TVs
If you didn't get an email stating that you broke a rule then it was because there were other posts regarding the same thing already. File an error report for direct contact with Samsung.
0 Likes