Original topic:

SAMSUNG TV NO KEYBOARD

(Topic created: 07-20-2021 10:08 PM)
userRGi4zxi6fJ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I've got a Samsung  TV model # UN65MU630DF.  I cannot sign in because I have no keyboard. I have reset to factory but it needs my password and I have no keyboard option. It looks like I can purchase a keyboad and pair it via Bluetooth. If this is my only option I would like to know what keyboard is compatible with this model. 

Do you have any fixes for this concern. do you have a keyboard recommendation?

5 Replies
userRGi4zxi6fJ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

prior to this problem the keyboard would pop up automatically. now all I have is the numbers option on my remote. I just purchase a new universal remote which works great but still no keyboad on the TV

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
HD and UHD TVs
If it has a USB port connect a PC keyboard
0 Likes
Vilen
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Since when its required to use keyboard on TV to sigh in ? Use your remote to bring up on screen keyboard and navigate with a REMOTE.
0 Likes
BBunsen
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I believe his problem is that his TV isn't displaying the on screen keyboard.

See where he said "prior to this problem the keyboard would pop up automatically" and "still no keyboard on the TV?"

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I how annoying this could be.  By any chance were you experiencing this prior to switching to a universal remote?  Which software version is running on the television currently (to get that go to menu > support > contact Samsung and it will show it to you)?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes