JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

screen falling off - need repair

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 01:46 PM)
userWLBwRVYEBD
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi there, my screen is falling out of the TV. Can someone come out to repair? This is ridiculous. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I couldn’t live without my TV. Let’s get this situated for you as soon as we can. I believe this particular issue may require service. In order to be certain, I would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

4 Replies
stupidpost
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
How can I remove apps from phone?
0 Likes
angelley
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I don't know any solutions for your problem maybe invest into getting another Samsung TV
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I couldn’t live without my TV. Let’s get this situated for you as soon as we can. I believe this particular issue may require service. In order to be certain, I would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location