Original topic:

Samsung 58" TU7000 stuck looping "Smart Tv Powered by Tizen"

(Topic created on: 1/9/21 8:35 AM)
usercXqudgAQd5
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Samsung Tv does not want to start up. Briefly displays "Smart TV Powered by Tizen" and then reboots. I have tried all reccomendations of unplugging power, leaving it off for more than a day, changing batteries on remote, unplugging everything attached to TV except power cable. But problem still persists after three days now. Could this be a firmware update that applied automatically during the evening causing the issue?

The TV is 3 months old. Never had this issue with a Samsung TV before.

3 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Do you have the Tv plugged into a wall outlet directly or a surge protector?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercXqudgAQd5
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi

It is plugged into a surge protector multiplug. I have tried to plug it into a normal wall outlet as well and it still gives the same issue.

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hmm, this is something that will need to be looked at by one of our techs. I would be happy to get that set up for you! Can you shoot me a private message with the full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes