JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 65" - TU700D Series - 4K UHD LED LCD TV losing wifi

(Topic created: 11-15-2020 04:42 PM)
usertZdfnk9sDj
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I purchased my tv a few months ago and up until recently have had no issues.  Now anytime I go to use wifi (Disney+ , atttv, Netflix, etc) it says there is no internet connection.  I have to unplug the tv from the wall and plug back and and magically it works again.  Anyone else have this issue.  Model number is 

Samsung 65" - TU700D Series - 4K UHD LED LCD TV

7 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please follow the steps below to cold boot the television.

With the TV powered on, press and hold the Power button on the remote for 5+ seconds until the logo screen shows on the screen.

Log back in to the network.

If you continue to have issues, please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

userHf8LysFOzp
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have the exact same issue with my new Samsung 65" TV losing wifi.  The only thing that works is briefly disconnecting the power cord (which maraculously works) or 'reseting' the Wifi and then rejoining and reentering the Wifi password.  My model is QN65LS03TAFXZA and SN <HIDDEN>.

0 Likes
usertZdfnk9sDj
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have found that either holding the power button down on the remot or unplugging the TV works. But it only fixes it for that one time.  the next tiem i try to access a streaming service using WiFi the same problem comes up.   

0 Likes
userJ8fbBDuBi5
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having the same issue with the same model. This is happening after the latest update.

Disconnecting the power cord works for a day or so, but as soon as I am opening another app displays network is disconnected.

I openned ticket with Samsung to see what they say. This TV is not even a year old.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please cold boot the television using the following steps.

Turn on the TV.

Press and hold Power on the remote until the television turns off and back on.
Reconnect to your WiFi network.

If you continue to have issues with tour connection, please send the serial number for the TV to this PM Link.

0 Likes
user0B06rbDosV
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having the same issue. I've done a factory reset, cold boot (multiple times) but unplugging the cord is the only thing that seems to work. Very annoying considering I JUST bought this TV.

0 Likes
sbllbs
Halo
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I am having the same issue. Cold boot, factory reset, everything has been tried. This is a Samsung software problem so fix it, please. None of my other devices lose connection.