cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung 7500 TV Turning On and Off

My samsung 7500 series TV is turning on and off randomly.  I changed out the power board to rule out a bad capacitor, no luck after the change.   Has anyone else experienced this issue? Did you have solution that worked?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Samsung 7500 TV Turning On and Off

I have a u55K series that is a few years old and it never turns on by itself but will turn itself off once in a while.

It is not the auto off function, it seems to happen when on an app when nothing is happening but it happens the instant the app is not doing something.  

Worries me that it will keep happening.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung 7500 TV Turning On and Off

Does it have one connect box? If so.....

Your in luck bud. Mine was doing the same. It's the one connect "invisible cable that connects from TV to one connect box (OCB). So my problem was the cable can not be clipped or tied down. It's a optical cable ( probably shows a optical signage on your tv too I bet. . It (1) needs to be ran straight to the box with clamping it down or (2) it needs to be tied in a circular fashion. Think of how cowboys tie there ropes on saddles. So circular formation style. Meaning if its tied to tight or is creased to some degree the tv wont get the signal and will turn off and on. I had mine tied like any cable in a figure 8 type with tie in the middle. This is wrong as it interferes with the signal and doesnt get direct input. Even customer care and expert care couldn't solve this and found out through a technician friend of mine mine.  Try this and more then likely will work. It did for me. Good luck