JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Freestyle Bluetooth Connects but no sound

(Topic created: 11-11-2022 04:11 AM)
uservwkknIWSZa
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have had my Samsung Freestyle for about a month now.  I have been using my Airpod Pro’s to connect via Bluetooth for sound without any problems.  I usually use the Bluetooth when the kids are asleep.  All of sudden there is no sound even though it is showing that it is connected.  I have tried to delete the Airpods and add them back and it still doesn’t work.  I have added my Sony WH1000XM4’s they also connect with the volume control working but still no sound.  I have also made sure both headphones work on my iPhone so it seems to be an issue with the Samsung Freestyle projector.

Any suggestions?

8 Replies
wjb1963
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

just had the same issue with two sets of paired Sony Bluetooth speakers that used to work.

Volume adjusts on screen and flashes on speakers but no sound ;(

0 Likes
Solution
uservwkknIWSZa
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

After deleting the connected Bluetooth profiles and adding them back multiple times it still did not work.  I had thoughts of doing a full factory reset but I didn’t feel like the hassle of setting up the Freestyle from the beginning with redownloading my apps and getting the settings to my preferred liking.  I did a few restarts and then just gave up.  The next morning I turning the Freestyle on, added my Bluetooth devices back once again and everything started to work again.

leafboat
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I was also really frustrated by this problem, and just today, I tried turning off the mic button on the Freestyle body, and suddenly the connected Bluetooth speaker let the sound out. Before the mic button was on, the already connected speaker was silent. 

0 Likes
Michelle525
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If your Samsung Soundbar Remote is not working, open up the battery compartment and remove both of the batteries. Then, press down on any button on the remote for about twenty seconds. Then put the batteries back into the remote and test it to see if it works properly.

0 Likes
Leriyo
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Has anyone been able to solve it? The same thing happens to me

0 Likes
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Having the same issue with my Sony and Bose headphones. Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes
demonicNiko
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I’ve found a non-optimal work around. Start playing the media you wish to watch with your airpods connected to the freeplay. Once it is playing, hold the home button to open the options menu below the media. Scroll along to ‘sound output’- and switch the audio to projector and then long press and hold till it switches back to the airpods. This gets my airpods to play the audio of the media running behind the menu. Now simply press return and continue watching. You will have to repeat this every time you change sadly so this is a bodge rather than a solution

jaxlinllc
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Same issue here with 2 different speakers that both worked previously.

0 Likes