cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userbtZn4Ddqc4
Constellation

Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on (UN75F6300AF)

Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on.   Model Code: UN75F6300AFXZA  Version No: UH02    Please provide the solution.  
Thanks, Pradeep 
5 REPLIES 5
user1OwedEu5W4
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on (UN75F6300AF)

I'm having same issue started yesterday my TV is a  un 55mu6290

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It is possible this is a software concern. To check on this, try to power reset the device by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging back up. After that, you can try to check if the TV has the latest update installed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbtZn4Ddqc4
Constellation

I tried this solution already. It is not working.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Understood. The next step would be service, please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrkF3XtI0Su
Constellation

My solution:

Unplug the wifi card & leave it unplugged.

Hardwired LAN works for me, although I've seen the LAN cable as the problems for others power cycling issues...This is how I stumbled upon my solution, after leaving the TV for dead 3 years ago.

My situation:

I bought 3 UN32F5500 TV's to use as computer monitors, which all worked fine for the first 6 months.  Then I decided to update the software via wifi & 2 of the 3 TV's began occasionally turning off.  It started out occuring once every few days, then several times a day, with one (just fixed) becoming useless and entering an endless power cycle after the SMART TV logo appeared.

FYI:  It's only been a few hours since I found my solution, so things could go bad again, but so far so good.  Will update if things change.

Additional info:

I unplugged all interal wires and plugged them back in to make sure they had good connections, but I'm certain it was the wifi card causing the power cycles.

After getting the TV to work, I also turned off Anynet as some have said that is the cause of their power cycling issues.

Hope this helps OP.