cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung NU8002

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, i bought Samsung NU8002, BOSE soundbar (connected via optical cable) and Arris IPTV (Connected via HDMI). All three I paired via Samsung's smart control and almost everything works. I can change the volume on Bose with Samsung controler, but it doesnt turn on or turn off the soundbar. Is there possible to fix that? Or i have to turn it off/on with Bose controler?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung NU8002

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon. The soundbar would need to be connected via HDMI for the CEC control to be able to power it off and on. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung NU8002

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon. The soundbar would need to be connected via HDMI for the CEC control to be able to power it off and on. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post