cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

SAMSUNG....I have been a very loyal customer and even recently recommended that t relative buy all Samsung products for htier new house. I am no longer happy with Samsung. I paid $3299 for a SAMSUNG 75" QLED 4K HDR UHD TV at Best Buy. Now the TV shuts itself off and on in the middle of a show. This happens even after multiple attempts to reset the TV, reset the Remote, This is ridiculous. Even when I try to reach customer support by phone, I get a recodring that the office is closed. 

After checking online, I see that this si a common prolem, and SAMSUNG has known about this problem for a long time. Is it time for all purchasers fo these TV's to join in a class action lawsuit?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

I'm sorry to hear that, do you by chance have the TV plugged into a surge protector? Also, can I have your current software version number and full model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.