cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Smart TV apps.

Hello. We have an older model of a Samsung smart TV. I think it is a 2012 or 2013 model? the Model is UE40H6400. I have updated it but not sure if it is on the latest version as when I do a search for updates it says no updates available?

The problem I am having is in the smarthub? I want to search for newer apps to download (Spotify/Zoom etc) but for the life of me I cannot find a way to search for any new apps? I have tried in the categories and What's new sections but I do not get the option to search, just a selection? Can anyone advise? Also the web browser that comes with the TV is slow and dreadful. Is there ANY way I can improve it? Hope someone can help?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Smart TV apps.

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Smart TV apps.

This is ridiculous i have the same problem and just need to know how to search and download and App