Original topic:

Samsung Smarthub( aka Smartbug) messed up with my TV.

(Topic created: 08-28-2021 08:40 AM)
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Hello,
Other day, i tried to install an application to my TV from Smarthub.
It said There is 0KB, and suggested to uninstall Apps.
I uninstalled several.
And , since then my Samsung Smart TV became Samsung DumbAss TV.
Its frozen, sluggish, nonresponsive.
I did several times Reset and Reset SmartHub.
TV same sluggish, frozen, etc.
HelpDesk agent gave me new version of TV software, i installed , it kind of help to use my TV.
Basic TV functions.
But, if i install/configure Smarthub, my TV becomes same frozen, sluggish, etc all shiats.
So, now, i use my TV witout Menus and Smarthub.
I calles Samsung HelpDesk , they want me to pay the repair because it is out.of warranty.
Yes, but, their Buggy **bleep**ty software caused the all issue.
Why would i have to pay to fix/repair their error.???

Samsung Customer Service obviously directed to ignore and negate their Software bug and fix it.
It is SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Regards,

PS: Samsung Smartbug TV , 55 Inc , 2017,
 Model :UU55MU6290

7 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I apologize for the issue you're having with the television. Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
IT IS US model and i bought it from BestBuy in Indianapolis.
And I LIVE IN USA.
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I apologize for the misunderstanding and you have performed all of the troubleshooting steps we would advise. Regrettably yes the next recommended step would be to have a technician service the unit. If you're interested in the service option you can send the full model code and serial number here in a private message: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2 to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Are you gping to fix it without charhing me ? Because.your software version 1290 corrupted my TV.
It is software bug.
Why should i pay to repair ?
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I want to apologize again for the issue you're having with the television. If you're interested in the service option you can send the full model code and serial number here in a private message: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2 to review service options that can be provided if available.

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Why are you releasing software that corrupts the TV?
It is your fault.
0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Well, no more Samsung.
I bought TCL Roku Tv ,.which is very good.
Thank you Samsung Customer Service.
0 Likes