Original topic:

Samsung TV Remote Control UN70TU7000BXZA

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 12:07 PM)
userinscFD0tLL
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
  • I bought a 70" Samsung TV UN70TU7000BXZA at Best Buy. The TV quality, the size, and the picture are great. My problem is the remote control that came with it. It has to many buttons, the play, stop rewind and forward are all the way in the bottom. I had a Samsung 32" TV that I bought more than 7 years ago that came with that excat remote control. There is no way Samsung couldn't include a better looking, and more  advanced remote for this type of TV. I have the same Samsung TV but 65" that came with a solar remote. I was in shock when I saw the remote on my 70". I Please let me know if I have any options in terms of getting a better designed and more advanced remote from Samsung for my new TV, so I stop being mad, and disappointed. I would take it back but I don't have the box anymore
1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If you would like to look at other remote options you can purchase one from either samsung.com or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes