Original topic:

Samsung TV server not found and slow internet speed

(Topic created: 06-18-2022 11:05 AM)
userFg1Y02K2cJ
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If you try to find a solution for your browser, you will never have one. Get away from Samsung.

Today I understood how the system works with Samsung. You are good if you buy a new product, you are bad if you keep the old product that any way they will destroy it. I have 2 Samsung TVs. One is less than 1 year old, the other is more than 10 years old.

The newcomer had a problem with internet speed. I received around 60 Mb / s when the supplier gave me 120 Mb / s. They fixed it from distance ... so they have control ANYTIME for that !!! Maybe they know everything it's happen in my house. Think about what they will do in a few years with your product when warranty expired. They will find a "solution" for you to throw it away in order to buy a new one and here's why I say this:

The old one gave me access to the internet, I could make research with the browser but it gave me "server not found" when I tried to click on a link that it found. I called Samsung for help to fix this problem and they reset my TV. Wrong decision. Now my TV browser can't open even for search that it was able to do it before to call them. I immediately get the message "server not found". So they ruined it. They said they couldn't fix what they had broken. They destroyed it.

How long do you think I can keep my new Samsung TV? 1 year, 2 years from the expiration of the warranty? Maybe... if I'm lucky.

Soon we won't be able to breathe without paying

0 Likes
0 Replies