JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV stand Model #UN60F7500AFXZA

(Topic created on: 4/16/19 8:03 AM)
userAod9Iewp56
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

i NEED THE TABLE TOP STAND THAT WORKS WITH THE ABOVE MODEL SAMSUNG SMART TV.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The Vesa mount is how the TV is installed to the stand/wall mount. Vesa stands for  Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, televisions, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. 400 x 400 is the measurement of the TV to mount it. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This TV is compatible with any Vesa wall mount (400 x 400) TV stand. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userAod9Iewp56
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for the response, however, I am looking for a table top stand, not a wall mount.  I don't know what VESA stands for either, ha!  I am looking at a FITUEYES swivel tabletop TV stand for this model Samsung TV.  Any ideas??  

Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The Vesa mount is how the TV is installed to the stand/wall mount. Vesa stands for  Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, televisions, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. 400 x 400 is the measurement of the TV to mount it. 

View solution in context

0 Likes