cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAod9Iewp56
Constellation

Samsung TV stand Model #UN60F7500AFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i NEED THE TABLE TOP STAND THAT WORKS WITH THE ABOVE MODEL SAMSUNG SMART TV.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung TV stand Model #UN60F7500AFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Vesa mount is how the TV is installed to the stand/wall mount. Vesa stands for  Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, televisions, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. 400 x 400 is the measurement of the TV to mount it. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This TV is compatible with any Vesa wall mount (400 x 400) TV stand. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userAod9Iewp56
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the response, however, I am looking for a table top stand, not a wall mount.  I don't know what VESA stands for either, ha!  I am looking at a FITUEYES swivel tabletop TV stand for this model Samsung TV.  Any ideas??  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Vesa mount is how the TV is installed to the stand/wall mount. Vesa stands for  Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat panel monitors, televisions, and other displays to stands or wall mounts. 400 x 400 is the measurement of the TV to mount it.