JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung UE50F6400AK Screen overheating left bottom corner

(Topic created: 05-18-2022 02:09 PM)
userYHG4q5Ypd3
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi Samsung UE50F6400AK Smart TV. Has Burns on bottom Left corner of LCD screen and is overheating.

Will Samsung fix this as it's a fire trap waiting to happen. or do I just have to buy a new TV.

I have  just Google about this and it seems that there's a problem with Samsung TVs

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there, I also was able to notice the model code provided is for a non US model and we only support US models here. I regret to advise however to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

View solution in context

2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello there! We're so sorry to hear about this. We review every situation on a case by case basis to determine the best resolution available. You have a few options for reaching out to us to have your case reviewed. 

1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there, I also was able to notice the model code provided is for a non US model and we only support US models here. I regret to advise however to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!