Original topic:

Samsung q7f 55

(Topic created on: 3/26/21 6:27 PM)
user9gKgFYm3Sk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi, I am need of help, Our tv screen has gone black and has strange lines on bottom of screen cannot see screen at all, the warrenty has expired and we cannot afford another tv, I am disabled and my husband is 70 can anyone tell me something i can try  that is not hard, being home during covid gets boring.

4 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Do the lines appear on all sources including the picture test as well? If possible can you provide pictures of the symptoms you're experiencing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user9gKgFYm3Sk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I tried to upload a picture but i couldn't but the screen is black except for bottom 1/4 of screen. It has a white line that is like a  wave  nd straight lines from top to bottom of screen that are different colors like yellow and lite blue.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Are you able to send me your model and serial number? If so, please send me a private message with that information. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user9gKgFYm3Sk
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

i think i finally figured out how to load a picture I had tv screen pic 1tv screen pic 1tv creen pic 2tv creen pic 2

0 Likes