JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung remote volume ⬆️ and ⬇️ button not working

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 03:46 PM)
Wonderfay
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a Samsung TV model Un4m5300 and the tv remote volume button isn't working. If I hold up volume it will 24, 25 up 25, 24 volume. Not only that but xfinity remote doing same thing. I only have TV stereo and pcm under sound settings. I tried TV off and on then remove batteries and hold power button nothing is working. I don't want to get to frustrated so can you help please? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, If you have the smart remote you can follow the steps from this guide here Connect remote, or the guide for the remote not working properly here Remote not working or can even try replacing the remote itself and you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368. I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Have you tried to tried to Repair the remote control to the TV
0 Likes
Wonderfay
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
How do I do that?
0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Check your available hard drive space. I had this exact issue when it was full.

0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, If you have the smart remote you can follow the steps from this guide here Connect remote, or the guide for the remote not working properly here Remote not working or can even try replacing the remote itself and you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368. I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Wonderfay
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Thank you all I ended up getting new remote through amazon
0 Likes