JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv alerts

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 02:48 PM)
userWtU8JLbc8c
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
My tv no longer alerts when the washer is finished or dryer. How do I turn the alerts back on?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. It sounds like the notification feature has been turned off somehow. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team for further assistance with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will have the best tools and resources to determine why you are no longer getting your notifications. 

View solution in context

6 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Really ??? You need the TV to alert you to the washer status ?
0 Likes
usergMf8hLeIwG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I think that is cool as.

0 Likes
userWtU8JLbc8c
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
No but it's a feature that came with it and I would like to take advantage of it. Like my smartphone has a camera and I use that as well.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I can agree, thats like buying a new car, it came with a radio so why not use it
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
HD and UHD TVs
How sad ...

Check SmartThings...

Maybe ask a relative or friend who is phone savvy to show you
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. It sounds like the notification feature has been turned off somehow. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team for further assistance with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will have the best tools and resources to determine why you are no longer getting your notifications.