cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung tv plus not working ( black screen)

When turning on my tv, samsung tv plus stops loading and my screen turns black. I keep pressing any button from my remote and screen still appears black. Tried hard reset and not working, unplugged from outlet for 10 minutes and still not working, reset router still not working. Any help. Model UN55NU6900FXZC

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung tv plus not working ( black screen)

I'm sorry to hear that are you having issues with any other apps? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Hi Caleb, sorry for a late reply. My tv has still the same problem til this moment,.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

I am having the same issue, black screen but the guide and info will still work just nothing is playing. Can any one help me?