JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv stuck on terms and services screen

(Topic created on: 5/5/21 7:50 AM)
usersANXsvMHUm
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a Samsung smart tv. My volume was stuck so I did a reset on the smart hub. Now I’m unable to get to my apps. When I go to the apps. A message Terms and Policy setup is coming up.  If I press the ok for Terms and Policy setup nothing happens. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you for posting within the community!  We have a similar thread that already has an accepted solution. You can find that thread here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Samsung-tv-not-connecting-to-internet/m-p/1262072...

We appreciate you being part of the community, and look forward to future posts from you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, I know you tried the smart hub reset but have you tried a factory reset? Also, have you made sure to be connected to the internet first before accepting the terms and conditions? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
bigben56
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have the same problem(s), after resetting smart hub (along with 100 other ways after reading 100's of posts on here) it resets and you have to agree with the TOS again, which is fine, but then you click the setup/agree to all button and nothing happens! You here the sound tone but it either closes completely or nothing happens, therefore you cannot access any apps. The Samsung account in settings is greyed out, and a myriad of other buttons won't turn green (ON) when you click them. It's a software/hardware issue. I tried a brand new remote only to have the same problem 3 days later. All these solutions are generally temporary fixes.

Even using a working USB keyboard or the manual control button on the back will not make the button click to say OK/ENTER. Totally unacceptable solutions here so far.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you for posting within the community!  We have a similar thread that already has an accepted solution. You can find that thread here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Samsung-tv-not-connecting-to-internet/m-p/1262072...

We appreciate you being part of the community, and look forward to future posts from you!

View solution in context

0 Likes