cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Sansui red light is on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 19 in San sui flat screen high definition television, When I plug it in red light will turn on and stay read however when I push the power button it will not bring the TV on, And that is using both the remote and the but none TV itself I try to do a factory reset by pushing the power button and holding it down for 45 seconds and then you plug your TV back in and try to re power, It is still not working is anybody have any suggestion

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sansui red light is on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. You will need to reach out to Sansui for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide the model number for the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it's a model number SLED2280A LED MANUFACTURED IN AUG 2010

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. You will need to reach out to Sansui for further assistance. 

View solution in original post