cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKcmyV690mp
Astronaut

Screen randomly goes black but audio remains

Hi, I have a new problem with my UE49MU7070 TV. It seems to have begun around 2 weeks ago. The screen flicks black for a second or two with audio continuing. Sometimes, it can go days and then happening persistently for a short while. I have reseated the hdmi cables but they appear fine and to be fair they have been fine since I purchased the TV in 2018. This problem is both live TV and watching recordings on SKY Q. When running back and forward on SKY  it doesnt happen again so definitely not a hard drive issue. The firmware is 1280. I cannot be sure but it seems coincidental that it started around the same time as when the firmware was updated. Please help, its sending me nuts 🥴

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen randomly goes black but audio remains

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.