Original topic:

Series 6 6300 LED TV not connecting to Smart Things (someone else is already connected)

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 09:43 AM)
userlqMrLmvQLw
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have 2 Samsung LED Series 6 6300 units that are not allowing me to connect to Smart Things.   It comes up with the error that some one else is already to connected to the devices, but that I can takeover the device and make myself the owner.  When I click "make me the owner" it instructs me to select "set up" on the TV using my remote control.  When I go through the set up steps, there is nothing in the process that seems to link to anything to do with this.  It runs through language selection, WiFi connection and TV/ant/cable connections, but nothing else.   I also went to the Smart Hub settings on both TVs (where there was previously no account logged) and manually connected to my Samsung account there (The same account that is currently working on 2 other TVs in the house).   I have also tried completely resetting the Smart hub and re logging in.  Nothing seems to work.  I cannot get past the some one else  is logged in error.  Any suggestions?

1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You'll need to contact our Smart Things Department. They'll be able to get this all sorted out for you 🙂 Their phone number is 866-813-2404.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes