Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user95398Gds2l
Asteroid

Series 6200 Melted Corner

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have a 5 year old Samsung 50inch 6200 series TV. Yesterday while watching the movie, about an hour into it the lower right handside corner of the TV melted and the screen went white/black with vertical bars. The part of the TV was warm/hot to touch. I am sure the TV is out of warranty, but a friend of mine had similar probem with same TV and you sent someone to fix it for free. Please advise on how to proceed. 

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Series 6200 Melted Corner

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale: 

Pictures of the melted portion of the screen:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale: 

Pictures of the melted portion of the screen:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

user95398Gds2l
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sent via private message

userQM0cuNLz3c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My  3 and 1/2 year old 6200 also recently developed a melted corner as well.   Will send the requested information to you per the solution above.

Thanks!

userbO4KjZBN3w
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go Sony. Your house will never be in danger of being burned down