JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Setting up my TV

(Topic created: 11-10-2020 06:46 AM)
Bluenose1940
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Please can anyone help this 80 year old wrinkley set his TV up please.

I have just purchased a Samsung UE32T5300 Smart TV and have it set up in my bedroom.

It does not have any sort of aerial attached to it.  At this moment it is connected to the Wi-Fi system and, whilst there appears to be hundreds of channels available to watch with great images, I just cannot seem to get what I would call the 'basic' channels such as BBC1, BBC2, ITV etc etc.

I'm sure that there is a simple solution to this  and so if some kind person could spare a few minutes to point me in the right direction I will be most grateful.

Thank you in advance of any help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited. I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your product: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Bluenose1940
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you SamsungBri.  I have now registered with the UK Forum.

0 Likes