cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userncgOHk6FUC
Constellation

Smart Hub home button not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today I can’t get to my smart hub. I reset the TV and lost it again as soon as I started installing apps from the App Store on the TV. What is going on?! Bad update while I was at work, or overnight?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart Hub home button not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If these steps have been tried, then repairs would be the next recommendation. You are welcome to message me here with your serial number for more details.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide the full model code and current software version so that we can best assist. 

userncgOHk6FUC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model:UN65NU8000

software version:T-KTM2AKUC-1202.3, BT-S

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, have you tried the steps listed here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200523/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userncgOHk6FUC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That just lists a phone number to call. I reset my TV. The smart hub menu only works as long as I don’t add apps. Makes the “smart” tv useless! You charge way too much for an overpriced monitor if I need a Roku or Firestick to run my apps. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If these steps have been tried, then repairs would be the next recommendation. You are welcome to message me here with your serial number for more details.

userMf0YxvRETd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 55" Samsung Smart TV ... I have had the same problem twice before. As odd as it sounds, the power cord ( two small prongs ) have come slightly loose from the back of the television. As soon as I replug the power cord back into the television, everything works. It is strange that everything on the remote was working except the home button and without it you can not access the smart hub/settings. Hope this helps.

I think that I had bumped the surger protector and it wiggled the power cord loose from the back of the television.