JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart Hub pinned apps have suddenly disappeared.

(Topic created on: 9/11/19 12:50 PM)
cherylar
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I had netflix, hulu and CBS all access pinned to my smart hub (bottom of screen) and they've suddenly disappeared.  I have to go through the app to get to them.  Is there a way to repin them to the page?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the television.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the television.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Samsung_GQ7NZGS
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My Hulu app has disappeared and it isn't even an option to reapply! It can't be found in list!

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Oh no!  Has the television recently updated by any chance?  Could you provide the model of the television?  

0 Likes