for some odd reason, my smart tv stopped installing apps. when i try and install an app from the list, i will get varies error codes (113 or 300) and never consistent message numbers. i tried all sorts of apps and doesnt seem to matter. I have tried and checked the following:
- checked to make sure TV has space left for install
- i reset the TV completely to defaults, still didnt work
- I reset the smart hub and still same issue
- Internet is fine and can watch stuff with default apps installed
- unplugged the tv and let it sit for over 5 min, plugged back in and still the same issue
- did the remote reset - held down power till tv turns on and off and back again.
- checked tv firmware for latest updates and its at current level
I am out of options here and tv is out of warranty, so hate to pay for a support ticket/assistance
This is bound to be frustrating! Are your streaming apps already installed still working as they should be? Are you connected to the internet via wifi or a direct connection to your router?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.