cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQXXsDxWnQb
Asteroid

Smart hub app, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu all disappeared

A few days ago I started getting this message:

"Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later." I turned off the TV and turned it back on, turned off the modem and turned it back on, nothing helped. Then, yesterday, the Smart hub, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu apps all of a sudden all disappeared. My TV is a Samsung UN40EH5300...please help?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart hub app, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu all disappeared

We are sorry to hear about this. Have you tried a factory reset on the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQXXsDxWnQb
Asteroid

Thanks for your reply! No, I haven’t...where would I find instructions on how to do that? Thanks again!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Press Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. If it asks for a PIN, the default is 0000.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQXXsDxWnQb
Asteroid

Thank you again for your help! I did a factory reset but unfortunately it didn’t take care of the problem either 🙁 it keeps saying network is not connected, which is not true.... I guess I will  need to call my ISP next...thanks again!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are most welcome.